Saturday 8 September 2012

Look Beauty Nail Pop Polishes - Cool Britannia, Catsuit and Bling

Look Beauty is a fairly new brand in Superdrug; it's been about for a few months. They have everything from a foundation to polishes and even full makeup kits for very reasonable prices (we're talking like £12!). So far I've only tested their polishes but would love to get my hands on more of their stuff! The polishes I have to show you are Cool Britannia, Catsuit and Bling.



Cool Britannia is a mix of silver and red shimmer - it's a foil finish. It almost looks like theres some blue in there but I can't pick out any individual bits of blue shimmer, it has a great illusion of that. It's very cool toned. It's opaque in two coats.










Catsuit is a sheer blackened blue base with small dark blue shimmer and larger brigher blue glitter. This is gorge! Opaque in three, but it looks more stunning as a layering shade.





Bling is a mix of tiny pink shimmer and larger brighter pink glitter in a clear base. This would be opaque in 3-4 coats, but that honestly seemed like a bit of a pain to me! There are tons of shades like this available from quite a few brands.




The formula on all of these is great, not too thick or thin, dries in a good time etc. No faults at all! These can be purchased from Superdrug for £5.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I've seen these bottles before but I never knew the name of the actual brand! Catsuit is definitely my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all awesome, but Catsuit is my favourite too. I love how deep and textured it looks!

    ReplyDelete