Thursday 16 August 2012

Favourites: Eyes

More faves! This time eyes;




 
 My baby Z Palette (all MAC shadows) - Early Bird, Omega, Carbon, Naked Lunch, Sumptuous Olive, Copperplate, Vanilla, Satin Taupe, Club. This palette always houses my most used/current faves.



MAC Bio Green - Gorgeous sparkly bright green.

MAC Surf USA - From Surf Baby, gorgeous shimmery blue teal. 

 MAC Painterly Paint Pot - My go to "primer". That actually looks really gross. Think it's about time I got a new one!

Chanel Emerville. My go to eyeshadow when I can't be arsed. This is just gorgeous though.

Bourjois 02 (I think, will have to check!). It's a bit sheer so has to be built up, but it's still a fun spring colour.

Eyeko Skinny Liner - no idea what colour it is, but it's pretty much my go to liner since I only break out the black liners in winter. It takes the pink out of my waterline.


 
MAC Undercurrent. Vibrant shimmery teal. I prefer using this as a base rather than a liner.

MAC Liquid last liner in Aqualine. This is a ridiculously pretty turquoise. MAC got rid of their Liquidlast range though, and this is the only one I have. This takes a shit load of effort to get off aswell.

 Lime Crime uniliner in Citreuse. Like the most perfect chartreuse colour ever. I favour coloured liquid liners over black because I find they can be more forgiving - you don't have to be so precise.



What's your favourite eye products?

1 comment:

  1. great choices!!! i need to get myself a mac paint pot. never tried them before but have heard great things about it!

    ReplyDelete