Sunday 17 June 2012

Just a heads up...

I'm currently going through a phase of "I have too much junk and I need to get rid of it" as well as redecorating and attempting to properly organise (HA!) all my makeup and polish, so I probably won't be posting as much as usual. On the plus side, once I have everything sorted I'll be swatching all my polishes and popping them up here! On my last count I had around 420 polishes. It's still not enough!!!!

So yeah, may be a little quiet, but I'll still try and get a post up on here every few days.

For now, here's a pic of my other obsession...my gorgeous bunnies!! Izzy is the grey/brown and Bunbun (yeah, I know!) is the white/brown/black. Love these naughty little ladies more than anything!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the reorg--your bunnies are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the buns, more bunny spam please!!

    ReplyDelete