Sunday 27 May 2012

Some of my "nail art" (they're all a bit shit!)

I always see people posting pics of their amazing, beautiful, creative, stunning, gorgeous mani's, and I'd love to be one of them! Exceeeept...I'm a bit shit at it :D You'll see what I mean...






Fig. 1 - Xmas day mani. OK, I was pretty pleased with this one. Basically the idea was to cram as many different glitters onto my tips and "stipple" it down the nail so it faded. I then used some konad plates and stamped designs. I actually do like this one!







Fig. 2 -
Nude w/ blue tips and rhinestones! I think the nudey colour is NI George Street, can't remember the other. No idea why I chose green rhinestones!




Fig. 3 - Polka dot goodness! These are all NI colours, can't remember the names. This was from when we had a week of sunny weather in March and I felt all springy!





Fig. 4 - Nails Inc Baker Street with random sweet-themed fimo canes! I did like this one too, not exactly practical though :D






Fig. 5 -
My first ever, and INCREDIBLY BAD water marble. I had a blue, red, and shimmery white in front of me...it didn't end well! This is also the hand you never see




YAY for terrible mani's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment