Monday 14 May 2012

Layla Retro Pink Swatches

It came to my attention a few weeks back that I only had one linear holo polish, and that was a recent purchase. So I went about correcting that. Gotta love eBay!!!






Retro Pink is a light warm pink with linear holo. This is just amazing! Pictures do not do it justice, it shines in real life. One thing I did figure out with this polish, and the blue version Mermaid Spell, is that the coats need to be completely dry before you apply another. Even if they're just a tiny bit wet still, it will lift the previous coat and you'll be left with sheer patches on your nails. It dries pretty quick though so it's not really an issue, I'm just impatient! I used three coats for these photo's. I can't get over how amazing this is! Photographing this is a complete bitch, I cannot describe how amazing this is in real life.


No comments:

Post a Comment