Monday 27 February 2012

OPI Holland Collection swatches!

So here I have three of OPI's Holland collection to show you. I didn't pick up the entire collection as frankly I don't have the cash to do so, and most of the colours just didn't appeal to me, though looking at it now there may be one or two extra polishes I do pick up. The polishes I do have to show you are Thanks A Windmillion, I Don't Give A Rotterdam and Dutch'ya Just Love OPI?





OPI Thanks A Windmillion









Thanks A Windmillion is a dirty, dusty muted jade green. It's a creme finish. It's almost fully opaque in one coat, it's just slightly sheer in places. One thick coat may do the trick but you may find some of that sheerness and need a second. The consistency on this polish, and indeed the others I have, is fantastic.







I Don't Give A Rotterdam! is a sophisticated, dusty cornflower blue with silver sparkle. This one was a little sheer, it took me 3 coats for full coverage. It kind of reminds me of worn denim!








Dutch'ya Just Love OPI? is a rich, vibrant red based purple with bronze-pink shimmer. It was close to opaque in one coat but needed a second to catch the areas where it was a little sheer. The shimmer isn't as noticable on the nail as in the bottle but it's definitely still there.




I love these colours, I think they're very unique. I do need to check out the rest of the collection incase there is a polish I've missed that I'll end up adoring =D

No comments:

Post a Comment